Professional Turf Products is seeking an experienced Service Advisor . We have immediate opening in our Broken Arrow, OK location. We are in need of a motivated, experienced, dedicated, and extremely energetic service coordinator to manage shop technician work and maintain a strong amount of work order hours. You will be working directly with our Service Manager on dispatching and coordinating duties.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain the organization of the office with equipment, parts and paperwork.
- Work with the Shop Foreman on approving estimates and verifying accuracy of charges to customers.
- Have a close working relationship with the Shop Foreman on product/work going in and out of the location.
- Open SROs, Order Parts and close SROs in Trend
- Maintain Trend Paperwork for service and make sure invoices get billed out timely and correctly
- Manage transfers of parts and equipment between branches and other vendors
- Help deliver and pick up equipment when necessary.
- Keep the branch safe, clean and running efficiently.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements
- Must be computer proficient.
- Trend computer software is a plus.
- Forklift certified.
- Thorough and technical knowledge of Toro Commercial Equipment and related products and services.
- Must possess common sense and solid problem solving skills. Safety is Job 1.
- Ability to work within and contribute as a Team Player supporting all departments.
- Lead by Example.
- Climb up onto and down from equipment
- Frequently lift or move up to 25 pounds
- Regularly required to sit, stand, walk and talk or hear.
- The employee is occasionally required to use hands to fingers, handle, or feel; reach with hands or arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision and depth perception.
- Have capable driving skills for pulling trailer and equipment when necessary.
- The employee may be exposed to chemicals that require special handling and additional safety precautions.
- Shop/warehouse environment.
- Possible long and irregular hours.
You may also apply by sending your Resume via:
– email to firstname.lastname@example.org,
– fax to 817-785-1904, or
– mail to H.R. Manager, 1010 N. Industrial, Euless, TX 76039-7442
– call 817-785-1900 and ask for Human Resources.
About Professional Turf Products:
Professional Turf Products is the South Central United States premier provider of outdoor beautification solutions. We provide exceptional products from the Toro Company as well as many other topflight manufacturers. We sell to independent dealers, golf courses, schools, municipalities, parks, landscape and irrigation contractors. We are committed to customer s