Euless, TX 76039 Professional Turf Products
$14 to $18 Hourly (plus commission)
Vision, Medical, Life, Dental, 401K
Professional Turf Products, a large southwest distributor of Toro, and Club Car equipment and parts, is seeking experienced large grounds and golf turf equipment Service Technicians and Mobile Service Technicians. We have an immediate opening in our EULESS location for experienced Service and Mobile Technicians; other offices include Houston, Kansas, San Antonio and Tulsa, OK.
Responsible for diagnosing problems and performing standard mechanical repairs in a shop environment on customer’s equipment including turf and golf equipment, engines, engine components and subassemblies.
* Accurately troubleshoot and diagnose standard problems with customer’s equipment.
* Identify and order parts necessary to complete repairs and routine maintenance.
* Perform standard repairs on customer’s equipment. Replace parts and equipment as necessary.
* Perform routine maintenance on equipment according to established guidelines and schedules.
* Complete all work orders and time sheets in a legible, accurate and timely manner.
* Provide assistance to more senior level Shop Technicians on larger jobs.
* Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
* Perform all work in accordance with established quality standards and safety procedures.
High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED) and/or two to four years related experience
* The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
* Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines.
* Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
* Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
* Ability to take care of the customers’ needs while following company procedures.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Basic computer navigation and utilization skills required. Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook) preferred. Ability to utilize laptop computers and portable diagnostic tools required.
We offer a competitive pay rate with opportunity for incentive pay along with an excellent benefit package including 401k and medical/dental coverage. Apply by email.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
About Professional Turf Products:
Professional Turf Products is the South Central United States premier provider of outdoor beautification solutions. We provide exceptional products from the Toro Company as well as many other topflight manufacturers. We sell to independent dealers, golf courses, schools, municipalities, parks, landscape and irrigation contractors. We are committed to customer satisfaction and we strive to develop long-term customer relationships.