Professional Turf Products is seeking an experienced Service Advisor . We have immediate opening in our Euless, TX location. We are in need of a motivated, experienced, dedicated, and extremely energetic service coordinator to manage shop technician work and maintain a strong amount of work order hours. You will be working directly with our Euless Shop Manager and Senior Service Coordinators on dispatching and coordinating duties.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain the organization of the office with equipment, parts and paperwork.
- Work with the Service Team on approving estimates and verifying accuracy of charges to customers.
- Have a close working relationship with the Service and Sales Teams on product/work going in and out of the location.
- Open SROs, Order Parts and close SROs in ERP system
- Maintain ERP paperwork for service and make sure invoices get billed out timely and correctly
- Manage transfers of parts and equipment between branches and other vendors
- Help deliver and pick up equipment when necessary.
- Keep the branch safe, clean and running efficiently.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements
- Must be computer proficient.
- Trend/SxE ERP computer software experience is a plus.
- Forklift certified.
- Thorough and technical knowledge of Toro Commercial Equipment and related products and services.
- Must possess common sense and solid problem solving skills. Safety is Job 1.
- Ability to work within and contribute as a Team Player supporting all departments.
- Lead by Example.
- Climb up onto and down from equipment
- Frequently lift or move up to 25 pounds
- Regularly required to sit, stand, walk and talk or hear.
- The employee is occasionally required to use hands to fingers, handle, or feel; reach with hands or arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision and depth perception.
- Have capable driving skills for pulling trailer and equipment when necessary.
- The employee may be exposed to chemicals that require special handling and additional safety precautions.
- Shop/warehouse environment.
- Possible long and irregular hours.