Toro Groundsmaster® 360 Quad-Steer™ 4WD (30537)
72" (183 cm) side discharge (model 30537)
The all-new Toro® Groundsmaster® 360 Quad-Steer™ 4WD reinvents the way a mower performs. Powered by a 36 hp (26.8 kW) Kubota® 4-cylinder diesel engine, this machine utilizes revolutionary Quad-Steer™ all wheel steering to maximize productivity. Climb hills without slipping. Make 180° turns without tearing turf. Hug the turns or side hills while mowing in total comfort.
- Quad-Steer™ True All-Wheel Steering
- CrossTrax® All-Wheel Drive System
- Kubota® 36 hp (26.8 kW), 4-Cylinder, Liquid-Cooled Diesel Engine
- 72" (183 cm) Width of Cut in Either Side Discharge, Rear Discharge, or Guardian® Recycler® Configuration
- All-Wheel Steering: The Groundsmaster® 360 features Quad-Steer™, true, all-wheel steering to achieve unmatched manueverability, control and performance. This is the most innovative steering geometry ever offered in a cutting machine. We guarantee you've never driven a mower like this before.
- Ergonomic Design: Controls placed at your fingertips, exceptional line of sight forward, to the sides and rear-ward and comfortable seating.The Groundmaster® 360 is designed with optimal operator comfort in mind. Even after hours of driving, you won't want to quit.
- Great Traction, No Turf Tear: A wider track, combined with a hydrostatic drive system offers exceptional stability and control, even on hillsides. With the Groundsmaster® 360 there is no turf tearing when making sharp turns. *Always use caution when driving and avoid unsafe terrain.
- Convenience and Efficiency: The Groundsmaster® 360 is a more productive cutting tool than anything you've ever owned. Not only does it cut faster, it offers maintenance and attachment efficiencies that help operators do more jobs than just cutting grass.
- Durable Engine and Deck: The Groundsmaster® 360 comes with the durability you've come to expect from Toro®. From the Kubota® engine to the superior deck construction, you can count on years of performance.
- Engine: Kubota® 1505 4-cylinder, liquid-cooled diesel engine, 36 hp (26.8 kW) @ 3000 rpm
- Fuel Capacity: 13.5 gallons (51.1 liters) diesel. Biodiesel Ready for use up to B-20 (20% biodiesel and 80% diesel blend)
- Mowing Speed: Forward 0-14 mph (0-22.5 km/h), variable. Reverse 0-8.5 mph (0-13.7 km/h), variable
- Transport Speed: Forward 0-14 mph (0-22.5 km/h), variable. Reverse 0-8.5 mph (0-13.7 km/h), variable
- Weight: 2,658 lbs. (1206 kg)
- Warranty: Two-year limited warranty
- Width: 75” (191 cm) [72” (183 cm) side discharge deck] / 55” (140 cm) track
- Sunshade: Helps you stay cool and comfortable on sunny days.
- Guardian® Recycler® - 72" (183 cm) Side Deck: Save time and increase productivity with this patented vertical discharge system.Time-consuming collection and disposal of clippings is completely eliminated. Plus, with no discharge chute, safety is improved. (72-inch (183 cm) side discharge deck models only).
- Leaf Mulching Kit - 72" (183 cm) Side Deck: Mounts to the deck to pulverize fallen leaves into fine mulch (72-inch (183 cm) side discharge deck models only).
- Atomic® Mulching Blade - 72" (183 cm) Side Deck: Atomic® mulching blades feature an aggressive "tooth" design that shreds grass and leaves into small particles (72-inch (183 cm) side discharge deck models only).
- Road Light Kit: North America Road Light Kit includes headlights, red/amber flashers and turn signals.
- Front Quick Attach System™ (QAS) 4WD Only: With the Front Quick Attach System™ (QAS), anyone can switch from one attachment to another in less than a minute, with no tools required! The QAS allows you to do more with less, and get the job done faster.
- Speed Reduction Kit: Mow speed can be limited with an optional speed limiter that automatically reduces mow speeds to 8 - 10 mph.
- Winter Enclosure: A removeable weather-tight enclosure mounts to the existing ROPS structure. A two-piece thermo-formed roof and headliner contains heater, 2 speed fan, dome light and front and rear window defroster vents. The steel framed doors include opening sliding windows. Other features include curved front windshield, front wiper/washer, opening rear window, interior rear view mirror, rear mounted SMV sign and quick connect couplings for heater hoses and electrical hookup. Lighting package consists of front work lights, front LED flashers, and rear turn signals/flashers. NOTE: no AC kits available for this enclosure.
- 48" (122 cm) V-Plow: Add year round versatility to your Groundsmaster® with a 48" (122 cm) V-Plow to push snow or dirt out of your way. Front QAS required.
- Snowthrower 53" (134.6 cm) Width: The 2-stage snowthrower with adjustable skids includes electric chute rotation and replaceable scraper blades. Manufactured by Erskine Attachments™. Front QAS required.
- Rotary Broom - 60" (152 cm) Width: The rotary broom sweeps parking areas, walkways and turf of dirt, leaves and snow. Manufactured and marketed by MB Companies Front QAS required.
- Snow Blade - 60" (152 cm) Width: Add year-round versatility to your Groundmaster® 360 with a Snow Blade to push snow out of your way. Manufactured and marketed by M-B Companies. Front QAS required.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 36 hp (26.8 kW)
- Engine Type
- 4-Cylinder, Liquid-Cooled Diesel
- Quad-Steer™ 4WD
- Fuel Capacity
- 13.5 gal. (51.1 L)
- Deck Size
- 72 in. (183 cm)
- Discharge Type
- Side; Optional: Mulch