Toro Groundsmaster® 4300-D (30859)
Professional Turf Products
Groundsmaster® 4300-D (30859)
GM4300 2013 model 2090 hours TAG-209-112 $25,000.00
With an average 5.4 acres (2.2 ha) an hour of mowing capacity, and CrossTrax® all wheel drive system, the 4300-D delivers unsurpassed performance and value.
- 44 hp (32.9 kW) Kubota® turbo-diesel engine
- Five 22" (56 cm) Contour™ Plus rotary cutting units
- 7.5 ft (2.29 m) width of cut
- CrossTrax® all-wheel drive system
- Air-ride Seat Suspension System: Convert the standard seat suspension to air-ride for rough applications to provide more comfortable ride for operators logging long hours in the seat.
- Contour™ Plus Cutting Decks: The Contour™ Plus cutting technology takes quality of cut to a whole new level. Air inlet pockets keep the grass standing tall for the cleanest possible cut and a modified rear discharge opening disperses clippings more evenly. An optional mulching kit and optional high height of cut blade are also available.
- CrossTrax® All-Wheel Drive: Based off our patented series/parallel 3-wheel drive kit, the CrossTrax® system automatically transfers power from the front tires to the opposite rear tires to minimize spinouts and maximize traction on wet terrain. ROPS and seatbelt included.
- Durable Design: Proven rugged frame, drivetrain, and components ensure durability and long life. Heavy-duty welded steel decks and frames provide extra durability and long life.
- Easy Service: Decks can be raised or removed quickly, and enclosures can be pulled off without tools so technicians can get at everything effortlessly.
- High Height Blade: A new higher height of cut blade is now available in addition to the standard blade. This blade creates more lift and should be used in higher height of cut application. While there is no absolute height where the blade should be used, it should generally be used beginning at 2-1/4" (5.7 cm) or 2-1/2" (6.4 cm) height of cut.
- Powerful Kubota Engine: The Kubota® 60 hp (44.7 kw) turbo-diesel liquid-cooled, 4-cylinder engine provides an abundance of power to handle the most demanding mowing conditions. The 4500-D and 4700-D are the most powerful mowers in their class, with 117 ft-lbs (158.6 N) of torque at 58 hp (43.3 kw) net and normal engine speed of 2600 RPM.
- Lighter Weight Design: Optimized design and use of lightweight materials means less weight and turf compaction without sacrificing performance and functionality.
- Operator Comfort: All of the indicators and controls to operate the unit are conveniently located on the right armrest. Control console pivots back for right hand entry and exit. Tilt steering, deluxe suspension seat, improved visibility and lower operating noise enhance the operator experience and help to reduce fatigue.
- Engine: Kubota® turbo-diesel engine
- Fuel Capacity: 13.5 gallons (51.1 liters) diesel fuel
- Mowing Speed: 0-7 mph (0-11.3 km/h) forward, 0-3.5 mph (0-5.6 km/h) reverse
- Transport Speed: 0-10 mph (0-16.7 km/h) forward, 0-3.5 mph (0-5.6 km/h) reverse
- Cutting Width: 90” (229 cm), overlap 5” (12.7 cm), overhang 1” (2.5 cm)
- Engine Horsepower: 44 hp (32.9 kW)
- Engine Displacement: 91.4 cu. in. (1.5 liter)
- Weight: 3114 lbs (1412 kg) - with full fluids and 5 cutting units
- Atomic® Mulching Blades: Atomic® mulching blades feature an aggressive "tooth" design that shreds grass and leaves into small particles. The teeth curl upward behind the blade to suspend clippings in the chamber so they are cut and re-cut until they virtually disappear.
- Leaf Mulching Kit: Mounts to the deck to pulverize fallen leaves into fine mulch.
- GM Sunshade: Stay cool and productive when mowing with a GM Sunshade
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 44 hp (32.9 kW)
- Engine Type
- Turbo Diesel
- CrossTrax® all wheel drive
- Fuel Capacity
- 13.5 gal. (51.1 L)
- Deck Size
- 90 in. (229 cm)