Toro Sand Pro® 5040
The new premium Sand Pro 5040 has dramatically increased their versatility and function. The patent-pending Quick Attach System (QAS) for front, mid and rear attachments allows for under-a-minute attachment changes. With a powerful 18-horsepower engine and hydraulic power steering, be more productive with 17 attachments, including the Flex Blade which raises and lowers hydraulically. Each attachment was specifically designed to take the operator influence out of the equation for high performance and a consistent surface finish.
- 18 hp (13 kW) Vanguard® Engine
- Quick Attach System™ (QAS)
- 17 Available Attachments
- Front, mid and rear attachment points
- Hydraulic Power Steering
- Series/Parallel™ 3WD
- Steerable Front Attachments
- Reduced Simplified Maintenance (RSM): Improved access to maintenance components and improved rugged design reduces the time needed to maintain the product. Less time spent maintaining and fixing units leaves more time to complete the desired tasks to keep your course in top playing condition.
- Quick Attach System (QAS): With the Quick Attach System (QAS), anyone can switch from one attachment to another in less than a minute, with no tools required! Match the machine to the environment to get your course back into playing condition The QAS allows you to do more with less, and get the job done faster. Rear QAS standard on the Sand Pro 3040 and Sand Pro 5040, front QAS optional on the Sand Pro 5040.
- Extremely Multifunctional: The revolutionary Quick Attach System (QAS) gives any member of your maintenance crew the ability to switch out any of the front or rear attachments in under a minute. This reduces the need for additional traction units when dealing with heavy rain or difficult infield mixes. The QAS keeps the product out on your field where it can begin to pay for itself.
- Mid-Mount System: With the Mid-mount system, a flex mounted toolbar can be adjusted to flex backwards when it comes in contact with anything from rocks or other rigid objects to prevent gouging or wash boarding. Multiple locking depth settings to ensure consistent depth of scarification from day to day or between operators. A mid-mount leveling system is also available to make quick work of the difficult projects like around dugouts or player positions.
- Maneuverable Steering: For operator ease of use, and to improve the effectiveness of the steerable front attachments, hydraulic power steering is now available on the 5040 and a rugged gear drive system on the 3040. Both designs are now environmentally sealed to ensure long life and reduced maintenance.
- Maintenance Friendly Layout: The new unit was designed with the mechanic in mind, to reduce, simplify, and increase access to all scheduled maintenance. The majority of scheduled maintenance projects can be accessed by lifting the operator seat. For increased access, the side and center quarter panels can be taken off by removing just a few bolts
- Quick Connect Hydraulics: The new quick connect hydraulics allow anyone to connect or disconnect any of the powered attachments in under a minute. This eliminates the need for dedicated equipment.
- Power Packed Engines: Choose from an 13 kW (18 hp) engine in the 5040 or 12 kW (16 hp) in the 3040 and 2020. These trusted Vanguard® engines are fuel efficient, run cooler and feature a fully pressurized oil lubrication system for longer life.
- Ease of Use: Easy to use and adapt to the next task. Having the right tool for the job increases the effectiveness of your crew and the efficiency of your operation. Attachments are designed to minimize operator influence to achieve the same result, regardless of whether a new or veteran employee performed the task.
- 3WD Series Parallel Traction Drive: The 3WD Series Parallel traction drive improves traction in wet or heavy working conditions to get the job completed quickly. In traditional 3WD units all traction effort is lostas soon as one wheel slips. Series Parallel ensures that you always have tractive effort with at least one wheel to keep your unit from getting stuck and losing precious time.
- Steerable Front Attachments: Steerable front attachments on the Infield Pro 5040 give operators the precision never before offered in this industry. The newly designed Flex Blade is adjustable to different environments (wet/dry), scarify, level and smooth in the same pass. Improve the operators ability to push up bunker walls after washout. Hydraulic float position and steerable blade reduces operator influence and the potential for damage. Combined, these features Improve the consistency between bunkers, operators and weather conditions.
- Engine: 18 hp (13 kW) Vanguard® 4 cycl
- Ground Speed: 0-10 mph (0-16 km/h)
- Traction Drive: 3 wheel drive
- Length: 67.5 in. (171 cm)
- Width: 58 in. (147 cm)
- Height: 45.25 in. (115 cm)
- Weight: 930 lbs. (422 kg)
- Warranty: 2 year limited warranty
- Fuel Capacity : 5 gal. (19 l)
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Type
- V-twin cylinder, 4-cycle, OHV
- 18 hp
- Width: 58 in. (147 cm), Length: 67.5 in. (171.5 cm), Height: 45.25 in. (114.9 cm)
- Net weight (less fluids): 930 lbs. (421.8 kg)